We design and produce heat systems to meet the rigorous requirements of the aeronautics industry, both civil and military.
Our flexible heaters are used for:
- De-icing aerodynamic surfaces, propulsors, wings, propellers, external probes and sensors.
- Maintaining working temperature for flight instruments.
- Heating for: floors, sensors, tanks and pipes for equipment and systems; batteries.
- On-board air treatment systems.
- Heating and air conditioning systems.
We also make sheathed tubular elements and cartridge elements on board catering equipment such as ovens, and hot water units.
We are global suppliers as well as project partners for our customers and guarantee ensuring close product development through our global network of design facilities.
Our company processes are BS EN 9100:2009 and UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 certified.